Wednesday, April 25, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 38”

At General Hospital-Sierra Rose room-Sierra Rose was laying in bed sleeping when Grayson came into the room covered up he took his wife hand. It was killing him to see his wife like this he didn’t want to lose her. “Sierra Rose you have to beat this,I need my wife,Our children need their mother “Grayson said Sierra Rose wake up.”Grayson, Where I’m “Sierra Rose ask “You're in the hospital,You have a infection “Grayson said “Is it serious “Sierra Rose ask “It’s going to be find you’re going to beat this,Do you know why I fall in love with you”Grayson ask “Yes but tell me again “Sierra Rose said “You are strong Sierra Rose you don’t give up and you love with all you're heart,You’re honest too,You never lied to me “Grayson said Sierra Rose smile at him she had kept a secret from him and with the cancer she had been thinking about it, “I love you too “Sierra Rose said “Do you want anything “Grayson ask “Something to drink,Maybe a chocolate milkshake “Sierra Rose said “I’ll see what you can have “Grayson said he kiss his wife and left..

In the hallway-Skye and Lorenzo we’re taking, “We have been thought a lot this year “Skye said “Yes,We have and we will get through it,Our daughter will kick cancer ass”Lorenzo said Grayson came by. “You can go see Sierra Rose she tired “Grayson said “We will not keep her up “Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo left.

Lila Rae was crying thinking about her sister when Morgan came by with coffee. “Sierra Rose going to make it “Morgan said “She better, I need my sister,We can’t go through this again “Lila Rae said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment