Sunday, April 22, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 55”



“Saying Goodbye to Lucky Spencer “
At Lucky funeral-Nikolas and Hayden and Laura and Kevin and Lulu and Luke and Liz and Felicia and Maxie and Georgia and Robin and Patrick and Anna and Sierra and Grayson And Bobbie and Lucas were their. “We are here to say goodbye to a father and son and brother and a cop”The father said Liz got up. “Lucky and I have been thought a lot in our marriage but we loved each other and Lucky was a great father to our sons who are both in heaven and now have there father with them “Liz said as she cried and sit down. Luke got up. “Oh Cowboy,I can’t believe you're gone,You're not suppose to go first, I love you son,I couldn’t believe my son wanted to be a cop but he died saving a baby and with honor “Luke said and sit down. Laura got up and was about to say something and just started crying ,Kevin came up and took Laura to help her back to her sit. Bobbie came up.”I love Lucky,My nephew who is now with my daughter’s BJ and Carly,They all sure be here,I loved them,Aunt Rudy take care of them now”Bobbie said Nikolas got up. “Lucky and I hated each other at first but then we got to know each other and became close ,We will never forget him”Nikolas said a band came and played the bagpipes as the casket was taken out and a cop handed Liz a flag. 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment