Monday, April 23, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 20”

“Time Up”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was pouring a drink as Rae and Monica and Alan came into the room, “What are you doing here”Lorenzo ask “We are worrying about our daughter,Where is Skye “Rae ask “Skye is resting,I think Skye just needs to grieve for our son”Lorenzo said “Yes you both do”Alan said “The way Skye looks at Stuart is the way she look at our children “Lorenzo said “Skye could get too attached to Stuart “Monica said “I know,When Skye wake up, I will try to see if she will go see Dr Collins “Lorenzo said “Good,We are here for both of you “Alan said “Thanks “Lorenzo said they left...

At The Police station-Felicia was having a meeting with Alexis and Ric. “I want to clean up crime in this town,Mac died because of the mob and I want them stop”Felicia said “I would love to bring down Lorenzo “Ric said “Just following on the rules we need to have it stick”Felicia said “We will “Alexis said “Do you need any funds “Felicia ask “We have everything “Alexis said “Good this Police station was my husband life”Felicia said “Yes it was,We all miss Mac around here “Alexis said 

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Alan had just came home. “I hope Skye doesn’t drink”Alan said “Me too”Monica said as Bobbie came into the room.,”Alan,Monica,I need to talk to you both about work,About Dr Lavender “Bobbie said “What about him”Monica ask “He touch my butt”Bobbie said “His doing it to someone else,He has to go”Monica said “Who else did he do it too”Bobbie ask .”Me”Monica said “We are looking into fire him without a lawsuit “Alan said “I say we just do it,We just deal with the fall out”Monica said “I will stand by you “Alan said “Thanks “Monica said ‘We sure fine information about him”Bobbie said “Good Idea,I will call Tad”Alan said 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment