Sunday, April 29, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 2”



“What If”
At Alexis/Julian-Alexis was looking at a picture of her with Gina when there was a knock on the door Alexis open it was Stefan, “Alexis, I’m so sorry “Stefan said they share a hug.”I wish I raised her ‘Alexis said “It wasn’t you're fault that you give Gina up,Father made you “Stefan said “Yes and I couldn’t stand up to father “Alexis said “No one could,Father was a person who controls all of us “Stefan said “Yes”Alexis said “What are you going to do about Gina son”Stefan ask “I’m going to raise my grandson “Alexis said 

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were meeting with Tea, “We want to fight for custody of LJ”Skye said “Do you think Alexis wants to raise him”Tea ask “Yes “Lorenzo said “I will help you with this “Tea said “Thanks “Lorenzo said “You’re Welcome “Tea said 

At Alexis/Julian-Alexis was thinking about Gina when there was a knock on the door it was Sierra. “Alexis, I’m sorry about Gina “Sierra said “Thanks,I'm glad you’re here , I need you're help I want to raise LJ and I don’t want to fight you're parents “Alexis said “I will see what I can do”Sierra said “Thanks “Alexis said “I will be at the funeral tomorrow “Sierra said she left..

At General Hospital-Monica was working when Dr Lavender came by,”I’m leaving town,I just want to say I’m sorry about what I did,I blow my future “Dr Lavender said “Yes you did,You were a great doctor “Monica said “Yes I was”Dr Lavender said 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment