Sunday, April 22, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 50”

At General Hospital-Lorenzo room -Lorenzo was out of bed and trying to get dressed when Skye came into the room. “Lorenzo,What are you doing “Skye ask “Getting out of bed,You need me home “Lorenzo said Skye went up to him.”Lorenzo,I need you alive,Get back in bed”Skye said as Robin came into the room. “Robin,Lorenzo wants to go home “Skye said “Robin,I’m fine,I need to be with my family “Lorenzo said “I don’t recommend you leaving but I can’t stop you”Robin said “I will take care of myself “Lorenzo said “All Right”Robin said “Lorenzo “Skye said “Skye,It’s going to be okay “Lorenzo said

At Laura/Kevin-Laura and Liz and Lulu were planning Lucky funeral when there was a knock the door it was Felicia and Maxie and Georgia.. “We are here for you Laura “Felicia said “Thanks “Laura said “Liz,Lucky loved you so much “Maxie said “Yes he did,Lucky loved you too”Liz said they share a hug. “It means a lot to me that you’re all here “Laura said “We are family “Felicia said

At General Hospital-Luke was in the hallway when Skye and Lorenzo came by. “Luke, I’m sorry about Lucky “Skye said “Thanks,I'm sorry about you're son,So Faith did this “Luke ask “Yes and she will be deal with “Lorenzo said “We need to talk but not here”Luke said as Lila Rae came by. “What’s going on? Why are you out of you're room? Who are you “Lila Rae ask “Lila Rae this is Lucky father,Luke Spencer and a old friend of mine “Skye said she smile at Luke and Lila Rae didn’t like it. “I’m sorry about you're son,He saved my nephew “Lila Rae said “Thanks “Luke said and left. “Daddy get back in bed “Lila Rae said “I can go home,It’s going to be okay somehow we will heal as a family “Lorenzo said “I have news,Daddy got mother out of jail “Skye said “That’s great “Lorenzo said they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment