Monday, April 23, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 26”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was holding Stuart and talking to Gina.she was the only one in the room.
“Gina,How are you doing “Skye ask “The baby is healthy”Gina said “Good we sure throw you a baby shower “Skye said “I do need some stuff for the baby,Skye Sierra Rose will beat this”Gina said “I hope so”Skye said as Sierra Rose came into the room.”Did you tell Grayson “Skye ask as Lorenzo was about to go into the room. “Telling your husband you have cancer isn’t something you want to say on the phone,Besides we had a fight he will not come home,The business is taken longer,For once I wish my husband would put me first over money “Sierra Rose said as she cried and Skye hug Sierra Rose and Lorenzo left..

At The Haunted Starr-Luke was their when Laura came into the room. “Did you buy this “Laura ask “Not yet,Why are you here “Luke ask “To tell you I told Kevin about what we did”Laura said “Why”Luke ask “Because I need to be honest with my husband, I love him”Laura said “I wish you nothing but the best”Luke said Laura left as Lorenzo came into the room. “Luke you been staying at my boat “Lorenzo said “I want it back “Luke said “How about we become business partners “Lorenzo ask “We did that once in the past “Luke said “Yes it’s how Skye and I became close “Lorenzo said “Do you love Skye “Luke ask “She my life “Lorenzo said “Skye better with you ,Why not lets because partner “Luke said “Well you look the other way”Lorenzo ask “Yes “Luke said they shake hands..

At Alexis/Julian-Julian and Alexis we’re talking to Ava and Kristina and Richard. “We have some news,We are getting marry”Alexis said “That’s wonderful “Ava said “Yes,I’m glad you didn’t have more bad news today “Richard said “You know “Kristina ask “What’s going on ’Alexis ask “I’m not sure if Grayson knows but Sierra has cancer leukemia “Richard said “No”Alexis said “Kristina,How is it”Richard ask “I cannot tell you anything it’s breaking the law “Kristina said “I just want to do something,My Mother can not lost another child,She trying to replace Lorenzo with Stuart who she adopted “Richard said “We will all be their for Sierra,She our family too”Julian said “Yes”Alexis said “Grayson is still on his business trip “Richard said “I will see what I can find out “Alexis said “Thanks “Richard said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment