Monday, April 23, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 27”


At Nikolas/Hayden-Nikolas and Hayden were in the living room when Lorenzo came into the room. “Lorenzo,What are you doing here “Nikolas ask “I need to talk to you both about you're son,From one parent to another,My daughter needs Grayson for whatever reason she love you're son”Lorenzo said “What’s going on”Hayden ask “Sierra Rose was just diagnosed with cancer leukemia and Sierra Rose needs Grayson,Nikolas please do what you can to bring him home, It’s no secrets that I dislike you're son but I will do anything for my baby girl “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo we are sorry about Sierra Rose,We will help bring Grayson home “Hayden said “Yes I will bring Grayson home”Nikolas said “Thanks,Don’t tell Grayson “Lorenzo said “Of course not,If you need anything “Hayden said “Thanks “Lorenzo said “We our family “Nikolas said “Yes”Lorenzo said he left..

At Ric-Ric was at home working when Sierra Rose came into the room. “Ric, I need to tell you something “Sierra Rose said “What is it”Ric ask “I was just diagnosed with cancer leukemia “Sierra Rose said Ric was in shocked and walk by Sierra Rose, “You will beat this”Ric said “I hope so, I wish Grayson was here but his on a business trip “Sierra Rose said “You’re not alone “Ric said “I know “Sierra Rose said they share a hug, “I sure go home “Sierra Rose said “Call me if you need me”Ric said “I will “Sierra Rose said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was sitting down holding Stuart when Alexis came into the room. “Alexis,Why are you here “Skye ask Alexis sit down. “Richard told me about Sierra,If you need anything “Alexis said “I need my husband to be here for Sierra Rose ,Please don’t go after him now”Skye said “As long as Lorenzo behaved “Alexis said “He will, I wish Faith payed”Skye said “We are keeping our eye on her,Anyway Sierra Rose is a fighter,Just like you “Alexis said “Thanks , Molly was a fighter too”Skye said “Yes she was Alexis said “Alexis,I’m glad you’re here I have some paperwork of Stuart adoption papers “Skye said she give it to Alexis. “I will look at it”Alexis said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment