Sunday, April 22, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 2”



“Lorenzo Jr”
At Lorenzo/Skye-Skye was in her son old bedroom looking around it still had Lorenzo old bed and his book from his teenage years when Lorenzo came into the room. “Skye “Lorenzo said “I’m glad that you keep Lorenzo room here ,I remember Lorenzo as a young boy “Skye said “Lorenzo was the same as a young teenager as he was adult,He was very loyal and loved his family “Lorenzo said “Yes he did “Skye said they went downstairs as Gina came into the room. “Gina,We are glad you’re here,If you need anything “Lorenzo said “Thanks, I have some news to share, I just came back from my doctor visit “Gina said “Are you okay “Skye ask “I’m pregnant !! Gina yelled “Oh Gina,That’s wonderful ,Lorenzo live on”Skye said “Yes he does,If you need anything “Lorenzo said “Financially I’m find”Gina said “We know you’re not after money ,We just want to let you know you’re not alone”Skye said “I want you both in my children life ,Lorenzo loved you both and could handle the dangers and so can I”Gina said “I would love to go to you're doctor appointment “Skye said “I would love it”Gina said they share a hug and Gina left. “We our going to have another grandchild “Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “I’m going to check on Audrey she bedridden from the pregnancy “Skye said “I'll walk you out”Lorenzo said they left..

At Lila Rae/Morgan-Lila Rae was sitting on the couch looking at the computer when Morgan came into the room. “Lila Rae,What are you doing “Morgan ask “I need something to start over, I give the magazine to Maxie before I left and she doing a great job running it,So I’m thinking of starting over “Lila Rae said “What do you want to do”Morgan ask “I don’t know”Lila Rae said “Josslyn need to start over too,Why don’t you both try to come up with an idea “Morgan said “Good Idea “Lila Rae said 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment