Monday, April 23, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 15”




“Mob Boss Father”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was in his office talking to Julian the door was open . “Julian, I want to take out Faith “Lorenzo said “I know you’re angry with Faith if she killed my son I would be upset too but we could take over this town with Faith,Think about it and Mother “Julian said “Mother never done anything for me except maybe give me life , I don’t owe her anything “Lorenzo said “Just think now that Alexis is DA and Ric is Police commissioner “Julian said “Can you still be with Alexis even with her as DA”Lorenzo ask Inside the living room Lila Rae came in and saw the door opening of her father office and stop by she was about to go inside.“Yes I love her “Julian said “Just be careful , Anyway we have another business to take care of,My son in law Grayson need to be taken out”Lorenzo said Lila Rae heard it and wasn’t happy about it. “Lorenzo if you do that Sierra Rose will never forgive you if she find out “Julian said “She will not find out”Lorenzo said Lila Rae was about to go home and hit the table and a vase fell on the floor. Lorenzo and Julian heard that, and went to check on it. “Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “Daddy, I came to see Mother,Sorry about the vase”Lila Rae said “Don’t worry about it,The maids will clean it up,Julian, I need to talk to my daughter “Lorenzo said “I will see you later “Julian said he left. “Lila Rae,Did you heard anything “Lorenzo ask “I never lied to you Daddy,Yes I heard what you and Julian were talking about,Please don’t “Lila Rae said “Lila Rae,Grayson has ruin you're sister life,She never finish College “Lorenzo said “Do you remember how Sierra Rose was when Grayson was in jail,Sierra Rose was so lost and you both took a long time to get close if Sierra find out that you did it well destroying both of you and this family “Lila Rae said “Lila Rae,I just want to take care of you're sister “Lorenzo said “I know Daddy but not like this”Lila Rae said “Well you say anything “Lorenzo ask “Of cause not, I know how this works ,Daddy you’re not just a mob boss here you’re a father “Lila Rae said and left.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was thinking about what happened with Dr Lavender when Olivia came into the room. “Olivia,How is the new job”Monica ask “Great, I really enjoy it”Olivia said “Good”Monica said “Monica,Are you okay”Olivia ask ‘No I’m not,Being a female doctor I had to work so hard to get where I’m and today when I was with a patient and Dr Lavender was in the room with me ,He touched my butt”Monica said “What are you going to do”Olivia ask “If I fire him the hospital could be looking at a law suit,Which we cannot afford “Monica said “Have you told Alan,You can’t let him get away with it”Olivia said “You’re right “Monica said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment