Wednesday, April 25, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 43”

The next day-At Felicia office-Felicia was meeting with Dorian and Alan and Monica and Bobbie.  “Thanks for coming “Felicia said “What did you want to meet us about “Alan ask “I’m looking for someone to run the department of public health counsel “Felicia said “Do you want all of us to run it”Dorian ask “Yes”Felicia said “Dorian isn’t a doctor anymore her license was revoked “Monica said “I look into it and you can still run it,You all are great doctor and nurse “Felicia said “I would love too”Bobbie said ‘Me too”Monica said “Yes,After Sierra is better “Alan said “Of cause “Felicia said “Thanks “Alan said

At Ric-Ric was playing with his daughter he was so happy to have another daughter when Richard came into the room. “Father,Who is this “Richard ask “This is my daughter,Mallory “Ric said “You’re daughter “Richard ask “Yes with Katie we are back together “Ric said “Good,Father I want you happy “Richard said “I’m ,I have let Skye go”Ric said “It’s time “Richard said as Katie came into the room. “Katie, I’m glad you’re back and with my father “Richard said “Thanks “Katie said “Let’s go see you're sister “Ric said “Give everyone my love”Katie said Ric kiss her and left..

At Gina-Gina was looking at a picture of Lorenzo Jr. “We can’t lose Sierra “Gina said she was having pains and call for help..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment