Monday, April 23, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 33


At Grayson office-Grayson was in his office trying to adjust his schedule when Nikolas came into the room. “Son,How are you “Grayson ask “How I’m? My wife has cancer!! Grayson yelled Nikolas came by his son and hug him. “I know you’re scared, I lost Emily because of this cancer, I know what you’re going through ,Now were what going to happen, Iwill do the travel part awhile Sierra is dealing with this”Nikolas said “Father,Thanks that will help me out so much “Grayson said “Yes,I can handle everything awhile Sierra Rose is sick and we can help with the children too”Nikolas said “I can do some work at home “Grayson said “Grayson just concentrate on you're wife”Nikolas said “You're right,None of this matter “Grayson said “No”Nikolas said 

At Felicia office-Felicia was meeting with Lila Rae.. “Lila Rae, I’m sorry about Sierra if you want some time off”Felicia said “Working helps me and I cannot cure my sister but I can work “Lila Rae said “Alright if you need anything “Felicia said “Thanks Lila Rae said 

At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra Rose was sitting on the couch drinking tea her stomach was upset when Lorenzo came into the room with a bag. “Sierra Rose, I have you're pot”Lorenzo said he sit down,”Thanks,Mother took the children out”Sierra Rose said “Good”Lorenzo said he pull out the marijuana and Sierra Rose roll it, “How do you know how to roll it”Lorenzo ask “Daddy, I smoke it before”Sierra Rose said “With whom”Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo Jr, I not just you're daughter, I have done things “Sierra Rose said “I know you're have “Lorenzo said Sierra Rose smoke some marijuana..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment