Sunday, April 22, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch ch 56”



“Saying Goodbye”
At Lorenzo/Skye-Lorenzo had come downstairs he was ready for his son funeral and looking for Skye who wasn’t downstairs. “Skye “Lorenzo said as the maid came into the room.”Do you know where my wife is “Lorenzo ask “No Sir”The maid said Lorenzo pick up his phone and called Skye who didn’t answer.”Skye,Where are you “Lorenzo ask he hang up the phone and left. 

At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra was in her son room looking at him as he slept as Grayson came into the room. “Sierra, I know today Lorenzo funeral but we haven’t talk about what to do about you're father “Grayson said “Grayson,I know you’re upset about what happened with our son,So I’m but I can’t turn my back on my father right now”Sierra said “Sierra, I don’t want you're father around our children “Grayson said “Grayson,I can’t do that ,Now we need to go to my brother funeral “Sierra said they left.

At The Church-Skye was looking at pictures of her son and then sit down and crying as Monica came in and sit down by her. “I know you would be here early,Skye I know this pain you’re going through,I burned two children and it’s a pain that you wouldn’t want anyone to go though and it doesn’t get easy “Monica said “I keep thinking that if I stop Lorenzo from working with his father he would still be alive “Skye said “Skye,You couldn’t stop Lorenzo from working with his father ,Lorenzo look up to his father “Monica said “Yes he wanted to be like his father “Skye said “Do you blame Lorenzo “Monica ask “A lot of people were involved in this Lorenzo and I and Faith “Skye said as Lorenzo came into the room and by Skye. “You both need to deal with this together,You both lost a child “Monica said and left. “Monica right”Lorenzo said “Yes, I just wanted to be alone with my pain”Skye said “Skye,Their not a part of me that doesn’t blame myself too,I wish Lorenzo didn’t work with me either “Lorenzo said 

At Raman Gravestone-Bobbie was at his gravestone. “You're uncle Lucky died and you're half brother Lorenzo Jr, I miss you “Bobbie said 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment