Monday, April 23, 2018

All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 25”



“Family Secrets”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was holding Stuart. “I’m not use you to replace Lorenzo Jr,You need a Mother and I’m you're mother now “Skye said as Lila Rae came into the room. “Mother,Why are you holding Stuart? Did you kidnapped him”Lila Rae ask “No, I didn’t kidnapped him,Scott give me Stuart he needs to go work in Africa on HIV “Skye said “So Scott wants you and Daddy to raise him “Lila Rae ask “Yes”Skye said “Is this the family emergency “Lila Rae ask “No”Skye said as Gina and Rae and Richard and Sabrina and AJ and Cassie and Tea and Monica came into the room. “What is going on”Rae ask “I have two announcement,One is that Scott left town and give me his son to raise”Skye said “What’s the another news”AJ ask as Sierra Rose and Lorenzo came into the room. “Oh My God,Is this why you want me to come here “Sierra Rose ask “No, I didn’t know about it”Lorenzo said “Mother,What is going on”Richard ask “No it’s my new,I get to say it,I have cancer leukemia “Sierra Rose said “No”Lila Rae said “I’m going to be just find “Sierra Rose said as her phone rang she look at it. “It’s my husband, I get to tell him over the phone “Sierra Rose said and left to go to a another room. “Skye ,How are you doing “AJ ask “Sierra Rose going to make it,She has too”Skye said “Yes,So you’re raising Stuart”AJ said “I get another second chance “Skye said 

At Kevin/Laura-Laura was looking at a picture of Lucky when Kevin came into the room. “Kevin, I need to tell you something , I didn’t mean to hurt you It wasn’t like that, It was because I was in pain,Luke and I had sex,Just one night “Laura said “Do you love him? He was you're first love”Kevin ask “No Luke is my past it’s you I love and always have,I hope we can get pass it”Laura said “This is the second time a wife of mine cheated on me”Kevin said “I know,I’m sorry “Laura said “I need some time”Kevin said and left..

At Alexis/Julian-Alexis walked into the house and saw a table with candles and flowers when Julian came into the room holding a box and wearing a suit.”Alexis,Will you marry me”Julian ask “Yes”Alexis said they share a kiss. “J never loved a woman like I loved you “Julian said “That is so romantic “Alexis said they had sex on the floor..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment