Sunday, April 22, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 59”


At The Haunted star-Luke was their having a drink when Laura came into the room. “I thought you may be here “Laura said “What are you doing here “Luke ask “Kevin working late and I didn’t want to be alone anymore “Laura said “Does Kevin makes you happy “Luke ask “Yes”Laura said “Good “Luke said “I been in so much pain dealing with Lucky gone,I don’t want to feel anything “Laura said they share a kiss and had sex..

At Gina-Gina was looking at The pregnancy test as there was a knock on the door it was Alexis.”Gina, I just wanted to see how you are “Alexis said “Oh Mother,I’m pregnant “Gina said “Wow! How do you feel”Alexis ask “I’m happy about it, I have Lorenzo child “Gina said she touch her stomach. “You are not alone “Alexis said “I know that I can do this “Gina said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was pour a drink as Skye came into the room everyone was still their, “Lorenzo,We will get through this”Skye said “Yes we will”Lorenzo said they share a hug. “Don’t kill Faith not yet, I cannot lost you yet”Skye said “Alright “Lorenzo said he went into his office and made a phone call and hang up as Sierra came into the office, “I know that I’m not supposed to be here but I just wanted to talk to you alone, I don’t blame you for Preston kidnapped,But my husband does and doesn’t think you Sure be around our children “Sierra said “What do you think “Lorenzo ask “I’m not going anywhere,This is my family,You’re my father and you will never lose me Daddy “Sierra said “Thanks you, I love you and I’m sorry Preston was kidnapped “Lorenzo said “I know”Sierra said they share a hug. Sierra left the office and Lorenzo closed the door and made a phone call. “We need to meet tomorrow”Lorenzo said he hang up the phone..

On the dock-Stefan was their when Bobbie walked by.”We keep running into each other “Bobbie said “Yes we do”Stefan said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment