Monday, April 23, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 16”


At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye had just came into the hotel and walk by Faith.”You cold hearted bitch! You are only out because of you're mother but you will pay for what you did to my son”Skye yelled “You have no one but you and Lorenzo to pay to for letting Lorenzo Jr work with Lorenzo,You’re son couldn’t handle this life”Faith yelled Skye slap Faith. “You better watch yourself! Skye yelled “You too,Sister In law”Faith said and left as Cassie came by., “Skye,Are you okay “Cassie ask “Not really, I wish she was behind bar”Skye said “Me too”Cassie said as AJ came by. “Skye ,We have news to tell you,We are going to have a baby”AJ said “That’s wonderful,I’m happy for both of you “Skye said “Thanks “AJ said “I sure go to the hospital “Skye said “Is everything okay “AJ ask “I want to check on Stuart,Scott and Audrey son”Skye said “That is sad about her”Cassie said “Yes it is”Skye said and left.

At Sabrina-Sabrina was getting Lillian ready to spend the day with Josslyn who was here, “Sabrina ,I will take care of Lillian “Josslyn said “I know you will,You’re my daughter Aunt and I trust you”Sabrina said “It’s been hard getting my life in order”Josslyn said “Have you found another place to work “Sabrina ask “No”Josslyn said 

At General Hospital-Kristina office-Sierra Rose was in the office and Kristina was looking at her. “I feel tired and loss of appetite “Sierra Rose said “We will do some blood test “Kristina said “Kristina,I meant Dr Quartermaine,Can you keep it between us”Sierra Rose ask ,”Yes”Kristina said “I’m so proud of you ,You following you're dreams,I just follow my heart “Sierra Rose said “You can do anything too”Kristina said 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment