Friday, April 27, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 49”

At General Hospital-Skye was in the hallway when Tea came by. “Tea,Why are you here “Skye ask “I wanted to check on you and Lorenzo to see if you need anything “Tea said ‘I need a cure for my daughter “Skye said “I know,Where Lorenzo “Tea ask “Hopefully Finding a cure”Skye said

At Lila Rae/Morgan-Lila Rae wasn’t feeling well and was in the bathroom holding a pregnancy test and looking at the results that she wasn’t hoping for when Morgan came into the room. “Lila Rae,What is it”Morgan ask “I’m pregnant “Lila Rae said she didn’t look happy about it. “Are you okay “Morgan ask “No, I don’t want it”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae this is our child “Morgan said “I just starting a career that I love,Grace is all I want”Lila Rae said “So you want to have a abortion “Morgan ask “Yes “Lila Rae said “I will fight this “Morgan said and left. Lila Rae broken down and cried..

At The Haunted Star-Faith was tied to a chair as Lorenzo and Luke came holding guns. “What is going on”Faith ask “My daughter needs a bone marrow and you're a match so you will donate you're and save my daughter “Lorenzo said “Why would I do that”Faith ask “If you want to live you will save my daughter,So what’s is it going to be”Lorenzo ask “I will do it”Faith said “That’s great to heard”Lorenzo said “Let’s go to the hospital “Luke said

At General Hospital-Sierra room-Sierra was laying in bed sleeping when Cal came into the room..”You can’t die,Our son needs to meet you “Cal said as Skye came into the room.”Cal,You’re here,Is he here “Skye ask “Yes, I’m sorry about Sierra “Cal said and left. “Oh Sierra if you make this,You could lose you're husband when he finds out about Cal and you're son”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s The limit

No comments:

Post a Comment