Monday, April 23, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 24”


At General Hospital-Alan was working when Lorenzo came into the hallway with a bag in his hand. “Lorenzo,I just heard about Sierra Rose,How are you and Skye doing “Alan ask “I’m wondering how much more I can take,But my wife I don’t know what Skye is thinking right now,Scott give Skye Stuart and she forces on him”Lorenzo said “You’re not happy about it”Alan ask ‘No,Skye and I need to deal with the pain of our son and now this “Lorenzo said “You’re right ,You need to deal with this pain”Alan said “The cancer do you know how bad it is “Lorenzo ask “No. Kristina is her doctor “Alan said “Thanks “Lorenzo said he left..

Sierra Rose was in the chemotherapy room sitting on a chair getting her first treatment she was so scared about this and doing it alone when Lorenzo came into the room. “Sierra Rose “Lorenzo said “Daddy,Why are you here “Sierra Rose ask “For support, I have ice cream and magazines “Lorenzo said “Chocolate “Sierra Rose ask “Yes,Sierra Rose you’re a fighter and you're going to fight this “Lorenzo said “Thanks Daddy “Sierra Rose said he give Sierra Rose the ice cream..

At Kelly’s-Gina was having lunch worrying about raising this baby without a father when Sabrina came into the room. “Gina,Can I join you “Sabrina ask “Yes”Gina said Sabrina sit down. “How are you doing “Sabrina ask “I’m scared of raising this baby without a father “Gina said “It is hard but this family The Quartermaine will be you're family too and help,You're never alone in that family “Sabrina said “True,Someday I break down and just cry”Gina said “I have done that too, I don’t think their will be another man”Sabrina said “Me either “Gina said as her cell phone rang, “Gina,Skye I will be right their”Gina said and hang up the phone. “Is everything okay”Sabrina ask “Skye sound sad “Gina said “I hope it’s not anymore bad news “Sabrina said “Me too”Gina said 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment