Monday, April 23, 2018

All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 23”


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we’re talking, “I have so much to do,hire a nanny,Scott sending over all of Stuart belongings “Skye said “That’s great “Lorenzo said he got up and pick up his keys..”Lorenzo,Are you okay with this “Skye ask “Not really,Before you agree to this I wish you talk to me about it “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo,You have alwayssay that Alcazar take care of each other and so do Chandler “Skye said “I understand that Stuart family but this isn’t what you need,We need to deal with the lost of our son”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo “Skye said “I’m going to the hospital and be with our baby girl who is dealing with cancer “Lorenzo said “I’ll go with you”Skye said “Stuart needs you “Lorenzo said he left. 

At The Quartermaine mansion-Bobbie and Monica we’re talking to Tea.” I have look at the contract we can find our way out of this “Tea said “What if we sue him”Bobbie ask “Bobbie ‘Monica said “Dr Lavender needs to learn that he cannot get away with this “Bobbie said “We need more women on the lawsuit to do this “Tea said as Tad came into the room. ‘I found some dirty on Dr Lavender,This isn’t the first time that he has sexual harassment someone and a couple years ago he raped a woman he spend some time in jail “Tad said ‘I wish I know about it before I hired him “Monica said “If we do a class action lawsuit this will work “Tea said “Could we win this “Monica ask “Yes, I will do my best to win this,woman sure not be treated like this “Tea said “Let’s do this”Monica said 

At General Hospital-Alan was working at the nurse station when Sierra Rose came by. “Sierra Rose,Why are you here “Alan ask “I have some news,I have cancer leukemia,Today my first day of chemotherapy “Sierra Rose said “Oh Sierra Rose “Alan said he hug his granddaughter. “Did you tell you're parents “Alan ask “Yes,I haven’t told my husband his still on a business trip “Sierra Rose said “You will fight this”Alan said “Thanks “Sierra Rose said she left..

Liz was checking on a patient when Dr Lavender came into the room. “So what do we have here”Dr Lavender ask as he reach for something and touch Liz breast.”Excuse me”Liz said 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment