Monday, April 23, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 21”


“Cancer”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we’re sitting on the couch having coffee, “Skye, I think we both need to go see Dr Collins and talk to him about our son”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo,I know that yesterday it was bad but I’m find “Skye said she got up and went by the bar and pour herself some more coffee. Lorenzo got up to and walk by her. “Skye,Every since Stuart was born you been checking on him at the hospital ,His not our son! Lorenzo yelled “I know his not our son! But Stuart needs me,His Mother was my cousin and just died “Skye said “Skye,We both need to grieve for our son together, I need you,I’m in pain too”Lorenzo said “I know, I love you Lorenzo but I don’t need therapy,Now I have to go”Skye said and left.

At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra was having breakfast with her children and looking at them and crying. “Mother,Why are you crying “Cecil ask “I just love you all so much “Sierra said she wipes her eyes. “Oh Mother”Bliss said

At The Quartermaine mansion-Bobbie and Monica were talking to Tad.”We need you to get any information on Dr Lavender,I need to fire him “Monica said “I will fine anything “Tad said “Especially about sexual harassment “Monica said “Wow,It’s serious “Tad said “Yes it is,Dr Lavender has touch both Monica and I inappropriately “Bobbie said “I will fine it”Tad said and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was in the living room he didn’t know how to help his wife when Sierra came into the room, “Sierra “Lorenzo said “Daddy ,Is Mother here? I need to talk to you both “Sierra said “No you're mother out,Sierra what is it”Lorenzo ask he walked by his daughter. “It’s bad,I have cancer “Sierra said Lorenzo was in shocked, “What kind “Lorenzo ask “Leukemia,Daddy I’m scared Sierra said Lorenzo hug Sierra, “I’m here”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment