Monday, April 23, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 17”


“Drowning”
At General Hospital-Skye was looking at Stuart thought the glass when Rae came by.”Skye,Are you okay”Rae ask “I just had to see Stuart,He is going to need me,No one else needs me,my children are older”Skye said “Skye,You are needed,Why don’t we go to lunch”Rae ask “No Thanks “Skye said Rae was worrying about Skye and left to make a phone call..

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was in the den when Alan came inside. “Alan,We need to talk,Today at work Dr Lavender touch me inappropriately “Monica said “What! Fire him! Alan yelled “If I do we are looking at a lawsuit “Monica said “We can handle it,You are not going to deal with this or anyone “Alan said “We sure call a lawyer before we fire him”Monica said “Yes”Alan said as AJ and Cassie came into the room.”What are you too doing here “Monica ask “We have some news , I’m pregnant “Cassie said “That’s wonderful “Monica said “Yes It is”Alan said “What were you both talking about? It look serious “AJ ask “A coworker made a pass at me,We just hired him “Monica said “What are you going to do”AJ ask “We are going to call our lawyer and figure that out “Monica said

At General Hospital-Skye was still by the nursery room and looking at Stuart when Lorenzo came by. “Skye,What’s going on”Lorenzo ask “Just looking at Stuart”Skye said ‘Why don’t we go for a walk “Lorenzo ask “I’m going to protect Stuart,I failed our son “Skye said Lorenzo touch Skye face. “You didn’t failed our son”Lorenzo said “I feel like I’m drowning “Skye said “I will caught you “Lorenzo said he took Skye hand and they left..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment