Friday, April 27, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 45”

At General Hospital-Sierra room-Sierra was laying in bed not doing good when Bobbie came into the room to check on her when Bobbie touch Sierra and know she had a fever and went to get Kristina. “Kristina, Sierra has a fever “Bobbie said “What does that mean”Skye ask “I will go check on Sierra “Kristina said she went into Sierra room.

Skye and Lorenzo were worrying about their daughter when Richard and Ric came into the room. “Mother,What’s going on”Richard ask “Your sister has a fever and needs a bone marrow it’s not good “Skye said as Gina came into the room on a hospital stretcher. “Gina “Skye said “The baby “Lorenzo said Liz took them to a room..

Sierra room-Sierra was laying in bed as Kristina and Bobbie were looking at her. “It’s not doing good”Bobbie said “No it’s not”Kristina said as Skye and Lorenzo and Richard and Ric and Lila Rae and Grayson were watching from the window. “We cannot lost our daughter “Skye said she took Lorenzo hand..

Gina room-Gina was laying in bed as Ian was looking at her and Liz was helping him. “It’s not good “Ian said “I will call her mother “Liz said she went into the hallway as Alexis came by, “Alexis you’re here”Liz said “Yes, I want to check on Sierra “Alexis said “I have something to tell you,Alexis, Gina was in a car accident she here now and it’s not good “Liz said “No”Alexis said Alexis and Liz came into the room. “Gina,My baby”Alexis said “We can save the baby if we do surgery now but we cannot save Gina”Ian said “Give me a minute “Alexis said Ian and Liz left.. “I wish I could of raised you,I’m sorry I love you so much, I will do right by you're baby”Alexis said she kiss Gina and Ian came into the room and took Gina. Alexis went into the hallway as Skye came by. “Alexis,How is Gina “Skye ask “Gina gone”Alexis said “I’m sorry,Gina loved my son so much and was best friend with my daughter “Skye said “Yes”Alexis said “How the baby”Skye ask “They are going to take the baby out”Alexis said as Robin ame by..”Alexis I’m sorry about Gina”Robin said Alexis,Please my daughter needs a bone marrow,Please let my daughter have you're daughter bone marrow “Skye said “Gina can’t donate because of the HIV ”Robin said “No “Skye said as Kristina came by. “We have the fever down but it’s still not good,Kristina said “Kristina ,You’re sister Gina is gone , I wanted to donate her bone marrow but Robin say I cannot “Alexis said “No you can’t,I’m so sorry “Kristina said

Skye went by Lorenzo and Lila Rae and Richard .  Gina died”Skye said “No the baby”Lorenzo ask “They are going to take the baby out”Skye said “Who’s going to raise the baby”Lorenzo ask

Alexis was crying when Ric came by.”I’m sorry “Ric said “I cannot believe I lose another child “Alexis said they share a hug as Julian came by. “Alexis “Julian said “My baby is gone”Alexis said they share a hug...

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment