Sunday, April 22, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 49”

“Grieving For My Son”
At Laura/Kevin-Laura and Kevin we’re having coffee together. “Liz and Lulu are coming to plan Lucky funeral,This time my son isn’t held captive by the Cassadine his not coming back to me”Laura said Kevin hug her. “I keep thinking that my son died saving a child “Laura said “Yes,Lucky died hero “Kevin said as there was a knock on the door it was Sierra holding Preston. “Sierra,Come in”Laura said “I just want to say that I will never forget what Lucky did for me,He saved my son, I will tell my son when his older all about Lucky “Sierra said “Thanks,Can I hold you're son “Laura ask “Yes”Sierra said she give Preston to Laura. “Preston,You are going to grow up healthy and strong and a responsible young man”Laura said she kiss Preston on the cheek and give him back to Sierra. “Laura,We are family and If you need anything “Sierra said “Thanks”Laura said Sierra left as Liz and Lulu came into the room. “Liz,Lucky loved you so much you were his first love “Laura said “I loved Lucky too, I cannot believe his not coming back this time “Liz said “No his not”Laura said “Lucky died a hero “Lulu said “Yes he did”Laura said

At Nikolas-Nikolas and Hayden were in each other arms. “Hayden,What is this”Nikolas ask “I missed you and I have always loved you”Hayden said “I have missed you too,So are we back together “Nikolas ask “Yes”Hayden said “Yes”Nikolas said they share a kiss..

At General Hospital-Faith was laying in her bed sleeping when Luke came in and walked by her bed and was about to put a pillow over Faith when Bobbie came into the room. “Luke ,I understand you're pain but this isn’t the answer,Lulu need you here not in jail “Bobbie said “Barbara she took my son “Luke said “I know “Bobbie said they left the room.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment