Wednesday, April 25, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 35”



At General Hospital-Lorenzo help Sierra Rose into the hospital as Kristina came by.”Kristina,Sierra Rose not feeling well “Lorenzo said “Let’s take her to a room and I will look at her “Kristina said They got a wheelchair for Sierra Rose and push her to a room and helped her on the table. “Sierra Rose been in and out unconscious on the way here“Lorenzo said “Anything else I sure know about “Kristina ask as she was looking at Sierra Rose.”Sierra Rose couldn’t keep anything down,So I got her some marijuana “Lorenzo said Kristina look at Lorenzo. “How much “Kristina ask “Not much it helps Sierra Rose keep some food down “Lorenzo said “I need to run some test “Kristina said “Kristina,How bad is it”Lorenzo ask “I’m going to do everything I can for Sierra Rose,She family too”Kristina said “I know “Lorenzo said They took Sierra Rose to run test as Skye came into the room.. “Lorenzo,Where our baby girl “Skye ask Lorenzo took Skye hand. “It’s going to be okay,It’s just some test “Lorenzo said “I hope so”Skye said they went into the hallway..

Alan was in the hallway when Bobbie and Monica and Liz came into the room. “How did court go”Alan ask “Good he has to pay,Now we have to take him to revoke his license “Monica said “We will “Alan said as Skye and Lorenzo came by.”What’s wrong “Alan ask “Sierra isn’t doing good,Kristina run test”Skye said “Sierra going to be okay ‘Alan said “You don’t know that “Skye said they share a hug..

At Faith-Faith was in her new house talking to Juanita. “So now that the changes are drop,What are you going to do”Juanita ask “Are you trying to ask me if I’m going to be clean”Faith ask “Yes,Are you going to”Juanita ask “No”Faith said 

On a jet-A man was on it holding a picture and looking at a younger man who was with him.”It’s time to go home “The oldest man said 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment