Friday, April 27, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 50”


At General Hospital-Skye was in the hallway when Alan came by,”Daddy,I’m going to lose my daughter “Skye ask Alan hug Skye, ‘I wish I could save Sierra she my granddaughter “Alan said “I know”Skye said as Faith came into the room. “I would like to be test to see if I’m a match”Faith said “Their no way in hell I want you to save my daughter! You’re blood well not go neither my daughter! Skye yelled as Lorenzo came by.”Skye”Lorenzo said “I don’t want Faith to be a match! Can’t I be a match! I’m her mother! Skye yelled as Kristina came by, “Kristina,I’m a match”Skye ask “I’m sorry Skye with you're history of alcohol you can’t donate,Faith is a match”Kristina said “Skye,I want to do this ,I mean it to make up for what I did to you're son ,I know you will not forgive me for what I did to you're son”Faith said “I will never forgive you,But I do want my daughter alive “Skye said as Grayson came by. “What’s going on “Grayson ask”Faith is a match our Sierra is going to live “Skye said “We sure get ready ‘Kristina said she took Faith to a room..

Skye and Lorenzo went to talk. “Is this what you were up too”Skye ask “Yes I broke into Kristina office to see who was on the list”Lorenzo said “I’m glad you did”Skye said “I made a deal with Faith if she did this I would not kill her “Lorenzo said “Promise can be broken “Skye said 

Sierra room-Sierra was wake when Grayson came into the room. “Sierra we have a match”Grayson said “Who”Sierra ask “Faith “Grayson said 

At Gina-Alexis was packing up some of Gina belongings when Nikolas came into the room. “Alexis, I’m sorry “Nikolas said they share a hug. “I’m going to fight for my grandson “Alexis said “I will support you “Nikolas said “Thanks “Alexis said 

At Lila Rae/Morgan-Morgan was by the fireplace as Lila Rae came by, “I’m going to take Grace and we will be staying at the hotel”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae,If you do this, I will fight for custody of Grace “Morgan said Grace came downstairs. “Let’s go”Lila Rae said “Bye Daddy “Grace said and left with her mother..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment