Monday, April 23, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 12”


At Cassie/AJ-Cassie and AJ have been enjoying be together since he came back from rehab they were sitting on the couch having dinner together. “AJ, I have some news, I haven’t been feeling well so I went to the doctor,I’m pregnant “Cassie said “A baby,Another chance to have a child, I’m so happy “AJ said “I’m glad you are happy, I want to have this baby so much,It’s my only child “Cassie said “We are going to give this baby the best “AJ said “Yes, I love you “Cassie said “I love you too “AJ said they share a kiss..

At General Hospital-Skye was looking at Stuart Jr thought the windows when Lorenzo came by he saw the way Skye was looking at the baby and was worrying when Skye saw him. “Skye”Lorenzo said “Stuart looks so much like our son when he was that age “Skye said “Skye,Stuart isn’t our son”Lorenzo said “I know his not ours “Skye said “Why don’t we go home “Lorenzo said “I’m going to help Scott raise him”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said he took Skye hand.,

At Faith house-Faith had just bought a house. “This is going to be great taken over this town “Faith said to herself.

At Sierra Rose/Grayson-Sierra Rose was in her bedroom she fell back to sleep.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment