Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 13

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 13”
At Nikolas/Hayden-Nikolas was worrying about telling Hayden about his son when Hayden came into room.”Hayden ,I have to tell you something I just found out myself “Nikolas said “What is it”Hayden ask “I found out that Emily had our son and give him away his in town we just did a blood test “Nikolas said “Wow,You have a son”Hayden said “Yes his a doctor,I just want to know my son”Nikolas said “I understand that,His welcome in our family “Hayden said “Thanks “Nikolas said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was alone and upset about his fight with Sierra that he threw some stuff off the fireplace as Skye came into the room holding Stuart. “Lorenzo! What is going on”Skye ask “Sierra and I had a fight,She doesn’t want me as her father anymore,So I’m cut her trust fund “Lorenzo said “Just calm down first ,Why did you and Sierra fight”Skye ask “Sierra upset that I forgive Lila Rae for her abortion and I couldn’t get pass Sierra abortion or the fact that she give up her son,She think it’s because she not mine “Lorenzo said “No”Skye said

At a Bank-Sierra was talking to a teller,” I want all of my money out now”Sierra said “Mrs.Cassadine all you have in you're account is what you share with you're husband,You’re father took you're trust fund money “The teller said “Of course he did”Sierra said she was worrying about what she was going to do if Grayson never forgive her.

At Alexis/Julian-Alexis and Julian we’re talking, “Lorenzo Jr can’t get out of the hospital for a couple of days “Alexis said “Then that give us time”Julian said “For what”Alexis ask “To get married “Julian said they share kiss.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment