Monday, May 22, 2017

All Mixed Up part 1 ch 4


At The Quartermaine hotel- The Quartermaine brought out the hotel from Carly, After Jax left Carly he give his share to Skye who give it to her family. Sierra and Grayson were having lunch. “So Darling, What happened between you and you're father “Grayson ask “I try to get Daddy to tell us why he left us and then Daddy say I sure start a family “Sierra said as she cried. Grayson wipes her tears. “We could try again “Grayson said “What if I lose the baby? I can't go through that again “Sierra said “I want a son, You know that “Grayson said “Why do you need a son? You're not the heir Spencer is”Sierra said “I know you're scare but Seirra you are strong you're not a weak woman “Grayson said “I do feel like I'm lost “Sierra said as they eat their lunch. “I will help you , I love you and you have my support “Grayson said Sierra took Grayson hand. “You have always been their for me “Sierra said “Same here”Grayson said

On The Docks-Skye was on the docks looking at The Cassadine island when Lorenzo came by. “Skye “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I heard about you're fight with Sierra I'm sorry “Skye said “It's not you're fault “Lorenzo said “Yes it is the past is”Skye said “True, I will never forgive you for what you and you're husband did to me ! I was sent to jail, I missed our children because of you”Lorenzo said “We were in the middle of a divorce and I know you would take my children away from me it was the only way to keep my children, Then when you came back to town you remarry Carly just to hurt me,”Skye said “I married Carly because she was pregnant with my son a child I finally got to raise”Lorenzo said “It wasn't my fault that you went to jail , You chose this lifestyle “Skye said “You know about my lifestyle when we were dating “Lorenzo said as Sierra and Grayson came by. “Mother, Is everything okay”Sierra ask “Yes”Skye said “Sierra, I'm sorry about our fight , I went to far”Lorenzo said “It's okay , Daddy I'm going to figure out what I want in life “Sierra said “Good, I can help if you want”Lorenzo said “Sierra has me to help her”Grayson said Grayson and Lorenzo didn't get along. Grayson and Sierra left. “I sure go”Skye said and left.

Lorenzo watch as Skye left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment