Monday, May 15, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 30


At Skye/Lorenzo-Harrison walk Genevieve home and they were outside. “Harrison I had a nice time”Genevieve said “Me too”Harrison said they share a kiss. “I will call you “Harrison said and left. Genevieve went inside and into the living room and pour some water she was starting to have feelings for Harrison and wasn't sure how to handle it. “Genevieve, Are you okay “Skye ask “Yes Mother, I had lunch with Harrison , I'm starting to have feelings for him but I'm scared that I will stop loving Alexander “Genevieve said “You can still love Alexander but move on too”Skye said as Lorenzo came in. “Anyway I have some great news, Paul hire me as attorney of the city “Genevieve said “That's wonderful, I'm so happy for you “Skye said “I have more news , We are going back home, Daddy it's time I'm going to be okay “Genevieve said “Yes you are and I will not stop you on this”Lorenzo said “Thanks, We all need to move on and get our life back “Genevieve said “Yes”Skye said

At General Hospital-Monica office-Monica was in her office when Tracy came in and close the door. “Monica, We need to talk “Tracy said “I'm working”Monica said “I know, Look I need you to do me a favor I need you to hire a old friend of mine Dorian Lord”Tracy said “Dorian doesn't have a license anymore so why would I hire her “Monica ask “She blackmail me”Tracy said “What did you do”Monica ask “I know that Addie was pregnant with Blair and I made sure Alan never know about it , I'm the reason Blair grow up in foster care “Tracy said “Alan is going to be so upset when he find out “Monica said “I know, So can you help me “Tracy ask “Not for you for Alan yes”Monica said “Thanks you “Tracy said and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was packing her belongings and open the jewelry box and pull out the heart locked and look at it Skye was in the hallway and watching Genevieve who put it back inside the box.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment