Sunday, May 14, 2017

Family part 2 ch 21

At Kelly's -Sunday Rose was there waiting on a order when Kylie walk in. “Sunday Rose,I haven't seen you in a while “Kylie said “I been dealing with some family stuff “Sunday Rose said “I hope everything okay “Kylie said “It is, What do you want”Sunday Rose ask “I just thought we could catch a movie or something “Kylie said “How old are you “Sunday Rose ask “I'm seventeen”Kylie said “Oh , Are you in night school “Sunday Rose ask “No I do most of my school Online “Kylie said “Oh, That's cool, Here my phone number “Sunday Rose said and give it to him. “I will call you “Kylie said “Sound good, I have to go”Sunday Rose said and left.

At The Skye-Lorenzo was meeting a man their. “Is it done”Lorenzo ask “Yes all the evidence of getting the liver on the black market is gone”The man said Lorenzo pull out his gun and pointed it at the man. “Now it will be”Lorenzo said as he shot the man to death.

At The Quartermaine hotel-Blair room-Blair was in her room when their was a knock on the door it was Skye. “I had a feeling you would be here today, So you heard the news I'm you're sister “Blair said “I know what you're after The Quartermaine money and I will not let you hurt them”Skye said “Yes I used to be a gold digger but I have my own money all I want was my father,, I was told that my father raped my mother, Do you know what that does to a child “Blair ask “I'm sure it's not easy “Skye said “Skye, I will not hurt Alan and I will not come between you're relationship with Alan I just want to know him”Blair said “I understand and I believe you “Skye said “Thanks, I heard you were sick and I'm glad you're okay”Blair said “one thing I learned is that life is short for payback and revenge “Skye said “Yes it is”Blair said “Is Todd with you”Skye ask “His on his way with the children “Blair said “I sure go”Skye said “Thanks “Blair said Skye left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment