Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 36


At General Hospital-Alan office-Alan was in his office looking at the file about Skye when Rae came in. “Alan, Did you find anything about Skye donor “Rae ask Alan got up from his chair. “Yes, I have found something about how Skye got her donor “Alan said he show Rae the file. “What are you going to do”Rae ask “I don't know I get why Lorenzo did this I would do the same for Monica “Alan said “I'm glad our daughter is fine but do we look away from this “Rae ask

On The Docks-Genevieve was walking home carrying bags when she ran into a young man. Genevieve look up at him,”I'm sorry “Genevieve said she feel something about this man. “You sure be careful about who you run into”The young man said as Skye came by. “I need to go”The young man said and left. Genevieve was in shock by it and Skye could tell. “Genevieve, What is it”Skye ask “Nothing mother I have to go”Genevieve said “Alright, I will see you tomorrow at Thanksgiving “Skye said “Yes “Genevieve said and left.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was talking to Alice about the Thanksgiving menu. “I want this thanksgiving to be perfect we have a lot to be thankful for “Monica said “I will make sure it's perfect”Alice said “Good”Monica said as Rae came in. “Monica, You want to see me “Rae ask “Yes, I want you and Rick to come here for Thanksgiving “Monica said “Thanks you, We do have a lot to be thankful for”Rae said “Yes we do”Monica said

No comments:

Post a Comment