Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 49


“The R Word”
At Skye/Lorenzo-The next day-Lorenzo and Skye were having coffee. “It was nice to have the family over last night to celebrate some great news “Skye said “Yes it was, What are you doing today “Lorenzo ask “I have to go to the center , I sure go now”Skye said “I will walk you out “Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo left.

At Genevieve-Genevieve came in after taking young Skye and Lorenzo to school. Genevieve open her purse and pull out the heart locked as Nikolas Alexander came in. Genevieve put the heart locked in her purse. “Nikolas Alexander, What are you doing here “Genevieve ask “I just came to talk to you, We didn't get to talk last night “Nikolas Alexander said “No we didn't,Do you want anything “Genevieve ask “No I'm good ,Mother are you okay? I know it hasn't been easy for you this couple of months”Nikolas Alexander said “It hasn't but I'm going to be fine “Genevieve said “Mother, What were you looking at when I came in”Nikolas Alexander ask as Genevieve phone rang.”Genevieve Cassadine, I will be right their “Genevieve said and hang up the phone. “That was young Skye school, Something happened with her “Genevieve said “I will go with you “Nikolas Alexander said they left.

On The Docks-Skye was walking when she ran into a young man. “Sorry I didn't see you “Skye said “It's okay”The young man said “Do I know you “Skye ask “No”The young man said and left. Skye had a feeling about him,

At Port Charles private school-The principal office-Genevieve And Nikolas Alexander came in. “Mrs Jones, This is my son Nikolas Alexander, So what is going on with my daughter “Genevieve ask “I'm sorry but someone in Skye's class called her a name “The principal ask “What name”Genevieve ask “Retarded , I'm so sorry that boy is going to be kick out of school today and for the rest of the week,We enjoy having you're daughter here”The principal said “Thanks you for taking care of this”Genevieve said “I would like to meet this boy “Nikolas Alexander said “Let's just get you're sister home”Genevieve said “Skye is with my secretary you can keep her home as much time you think she needs “The principal said “Thank you, Was Skye upset “Genevieve ask “Yes “The principal said Genevieve and Nikolas Alexander left, Genevieve pick up Skye, “Baby, Let's go home “Genevieve said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment