Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 47


At Nikolas Alexander-Jenny-Jenny was sitting down looking at wedding magazine when Nikolas Alexander came home and sit down by Jenny. “I'm planning our wedding “Jenny said “Good, Get whatever you want for the wedding I don't care about the cost”Nikolas Alexander said “Thank you , I just wish my father was here to walk me down “Jenny said “Me too”Nikolas Alexander said as their was a knock on the door. Nikolas Alexander open it was Sunday Rose. “Sunday Rose. Come in”Nikolas Alexander said “I need to talk to you “Sunday Rose said “I will let you two have some private “Jenny said and left. “What is it”Nikolas Alexander ask “It's mother she been acting old lately,Looking at this old heart locked and talking to herself “Sunday Rose said “Maybe mother just missing Father “Nikolas Alexander said “I think they're more the locked doesn't look like something Daddy would buy Mother, I think Mother has a secret and it's eat her”Sunday Rose said “I will talk to Mother, Maybe she will tell me”Nikolas Alexander said “I hope so I'm scare about this”Sunday Rose said “Don't worry about it”Nikolas Alexander said they share a hug.

At AJ /Lydia-AJ was home reading information about ELQ when their was a knock on the door it was Genevieve. “Genevieve, Why are you here”AJ ask “I know I have done things that you can't forgive me for but I need to talk to someone and it can't be AA meeting or my parents “Genevieve said “I'm always here for you Genevieve now what is it “AJ ask “I have a secret and I'm scared it will be out soon and when it does come out it's going to ruin my family “Genevieve said “How bad is it”AJ ask “It's bad, It happened a long time ago as a drunken one night stand”Genevieve said and told AJ her secrets.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were sitting on the couch having a snack. “It's finally over, All good thing now for us”Skye said “Yes,Our family has a lot to look forward too “Lorenzo said

At AJ/Lydia-Genevieve had just told AJ her secrets. “This isn't going to be good, I think the best thing now is to come clean before it's too late “AJ said “I have a lot to lose “Genevieve said “You're parents love you they will be upset but in the end they will still love you “AJ said “I hope you're right, I was always the child Daddy has high expectations for”Genevieve said “It's not going to be easy but if you keep the secrets even more it will just get worse”AJ said “I guess I should just rip the bandaid off”Genevieve said and left. “Sorry I lied I finally got my revenge on you and Lorenzo for what you did to Tea, Sorry Skye “AJ said to himself.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment