Thursday, May 11, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 11


At General Hospital-Genevieve room-Genevieve was lying in her bed and Lorenzo was with her. “Daddy, You look tired and worrying “Genevieve said “It's just been a long day worrying about you and you're mother “Lorenzo said “We are both fine”Genevieve said as Sunday Rose and Nikolas Alexander came in. “Daddy why don't you get me some tea, My children are here now “Genevieve said “Alright. Don't stress you're mother “Lorenzo said “We will not “Nikolas Alexander said and left. “Mother, Are you okay “Sunday Rose ask “I will be fine, Don't worry about it now “Genevieve said “We will make sure you are find this must be the Mercury poison “Nikolas Alexander said “Yes”Genevieve said

In the hallway-Monica and Steven and Harrison were looking up information on what was going on with Genevieve and the poison. “I think this is the best idea it has to work “Harrison said as Lorenzo came by. “Do you have a curse for my daughter “Lorenzo ask “The poison has damage Genevieve heart we can't stop that but we can stop it from doing anymore damage. I have a pill we can try “Harrison said “Has it been use before “Lorenzo ask “No but it's our only hope “Harrison said “Monica, What do you think”Lorenzo ask “I think it's Genevieve only chance “Monica said “Any side effect “Lorenzo ask “Their are risk but if we don't stop the Mercury poison now from doing anymore damage “Harrison said “Monica , What do you think “Lorenzo ask “I think it's Genevieve only hope”Monica said “Will Genevieve have to take this pill her whole life? Lorenzo ask “Yes”Harrison said Lorenzo touch his face. “I hate this, Go ahead “Lorenzo said “I want to talk to Genevieve first “Harrison said and left.

In Skye's room -Skye was lying in her bed and Rae was in her room. “Skye, Do you need anything “Rae ask “Mother, I'm going to be fine I know you were worrying about me but I'm going to be fine “Skye said “Yes you are”Rae said as Lorenzo came in. “Skye , How are you “Lorenzo ask “Good, I'm just find but you look stress what is it”Skye ask Rae and Lorenzo share a look .”What are you two keeping from me “Skye ask Lorenzo came by and took Skye hand. “Alright it was Genevieve but she will be fine “Lorenzo said “What happened to my daughter “Skye ask “Genevieve had a heart attack but she will be fine now”Lorenzo said “Heart attack “Skye ask “It was the Mercury poisoning but Dr. Harrison Karenin found a cure to stop the rest of the poisoning “Lorenzo said “That's great, I want to see Genevieve “Skye said “Skye you need to rest”Rae said “I'm fine I need to be with my baby “Skye said “Alright “Lorenzo said “Just take it easy “Rae said “I will it must of been a hard day for you Lorenzo “Skye said “It was”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment