Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 9


At Alexander grave-Sunday Rose was at her father's grave. “Daddy, I miss you today I saw mother kissing Harrison Karenin, I don't want mother to move on yet it's too soon “Sunday Rose said as Nikolas Alexander came by. “Sunday Rose, Their you are mother been worrying about you”Nikolas Alexander said “I'm surprised mother knows I was gone”Sunday Rose said “What is going on”Nikolas Alexander ask

At General Hospital-Genevieve came in on a stretcher and Lorenzo was by her. “Genevieve don't die on me princess “Lorenzo said he touch Genevieve hair as Alan came by. “Genevieve, Lorenzo what's going on”Alan ask “Genevieve had a heart attack “Lorenzo said Monica came by. “Take Genevieve to room ten, I will look at her “Monica said the nurse took Genevieve to a room. “Alan , Let me look at Genevieve “Monica said “Go ahead “Alan said Monica left. “Just went I thought all the bad stuff was behind us”Lorenzo said “What happened before this”Alan ask “Genevieve wasn't feeling well I want her to let Dr. Webber look at her before we left but Genevieve didn't want to, I sure call the family “Lorenzo said “Yes.,Wait till you know more about Genevieve to tell Skye “Alan said “I will “Lorenzo said

Genevieve was lying in the bed with her eyes closed as Dr. Webber and Monica we're looking at her.”This is the mercury “Dr. Webber said “Yes it's not good “Monica said

At Alexander grave stone-Sunday Rose and Nikolas Alexander were their. “I saw Mother kissing Dr. Karenin, I don't like it, I'm not ready for mother to move on”Sunday Rose said “Me either “Nikolas Alexander said as his phone rang and Nikolas Alexander pick it up . “Papa, What is it, Oh no, Yes I'm with her now”Nikolas Alexander said he hang up the phone. “What is it”Sunday Rose ask Nikolas Alexander took his sister hand. “Mother had a heart attack “Nikolas Alexander said “No”Sunday Rose said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment