Tuesday, May 23, 2017

All Mixed Up ch 6


At General Hospital-Monica office-Monica and Alan were in there when Lila Rae came in. “Why did you call this meeting “Monica ask “The anniversary of this hospital is coming up and the magazine will like to do a interview the hospital staff”Lila Rae said “I think that's a great idea, Dr. Steven Webber and Nurse Liz Webber grandfather worker here for years you sure interview them both and Felicia Jones and Maxie and Nurse Spencer”Alan said “Yes we could have you interviewed family and staff and you sure mentioned the nurse ball and Interview Lucy Ceo and Dr. Robin Scorpio “Monica said “Thanks, I know this hospital was important to Great-Grandfather and Great-Grandmother “Lila Rae said “Yes, Who is going to be on the cover “Alan ask “The hospital with all the staff around it”Lila Rae said “This is a great idea”Monica said “Thanks, Also all the sale from the magazine on this issue will go to the hospital “Lila Rae said “Lila Rae, You are so much like you're great grandmother “Alan said “Thanks Grandfather “Lila Rae said they share a hug.

At Skye/Ric-Skye and Ric were having dinner. “Ric, We need to talk”Skye said “Sounds serious “Ric said “It is, I been thinking it's time to tell the children the reason why Lorenzo and I divorced “Skye said “It's not going to be easy, Words are going to be say and it could be mean”Ric said “I know and I can handle it , Lorenzo not innocent here he try to take my children to Venezuela without me”Skye said “I stop Lorenzo from taking you're children, Skye I have to ask , Do you still love Lorenzo “Ric ask “No,I love you “Skye said they share a kiss as a young man came in.”I'm home “He said “Richard”Skye said they got up and hug their son. “Son it's great to see you “Ric said “Thanks it's good to be back “Richard said “How long are you here.? Skye ask “For a while, Actually I'm on assignment for the WSB”Richard said “You can stay here as long as you need we miss you”Skye said “Thanks Mother, Any food left over “Richard ask “Yes”Skye said “It's good to have you home “Ric said

At Sierra/Grayson-Grayson and Sierra had just say goodbye to their guest. “Sierra it was a great dinner party just like always “Grayson said “Thanks “Sierra said she took off her earrings. “Are you okay, You were a little quiet “Grayson said “Sorry, Daddy came over before dinner and we talked, I told him about the baby and I'm going to try to fix things between my father and I”Sierra said “Good, I do want you and you're father to be close, I wish I was close with mine father “Grayson said “I do want to have a baby, I have a doctor appointment tomorrow at Eleven, Can you make it”Sierra ask “I will clear my schedule, Sierra I love you so much”Grayson said “I love you too, We have always been in each other life , Our wedding was perfect, Well almost “Sierra said she went by the fireplace that had a picture of her and Ric at the wedding. “I do wish I let Daddy walk me down, I know that hurt him”Sierra said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment