Wednesday, May 24, 2017

All Mixed up part 1 ch 7


At Lorenzo/Carly-Lorenzo and Carly were having a drink after dinner. “Sierra and I had a talk today, We are going to try to fix our relationship “Lorenzo said “Good I hope you do fix it between you and Sierra “Carly said “One thing I wish I got to do was to give my daughter away on her wedding day but she let Lansing do it, Daddy Ric as she calls him”Lorenzo said “Sierra is a lot like Skye and she was doing that to get you're attention “Carly said “True , Tomorrow We are having breakfast at the hotel”Lorenzo said “That's nice”Carly said “You miss you're hotel don't you”Lorenzo ask “Yes I loved running it , I wish I could open a new one but The Quartermaine have all the right to all the hotel in town”Carly said “I know but you have the club “Lorenzo said “Yes”Carly said “Let’s’ go to bed”Lorenzo said they went upstairs.

At Skye/Ric house-Skye was sitting on the bed and open the draw and pull out a picture of Lorenzo and Skye on their wedding day. “I love you still “Skye said as Ric came in. He know that Skye still love Lorenzo but love Skye so much and want Skye to love him as much as she loved Lorenzo.

At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra and Grayson were in their bedroom getting ready for bed.Sierra was looking at her wedding ring when Grayson came in and pull her in. “Let's make love and try to make a baby “Grayson said “What if we can't “Sierra ask Grayson touch Sierra lips. “Don't say that “Grayson said and they made love.


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment