Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 40


The next day-The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was putting flowers in a vase when Alan came in. “Happy Thanksgiving “Alan said “Happy Thanksgiving, We are going to have a great Thanksgiving “Monica said “Yes we will, We have a lot to be thankful for, I was wondering if I can invite Blair to come over”Alan said “I already ask Blair “Monica said “Really? Thanks you “Alan said “I want to handle this better then I did when Skye first came into our life I hate the way I acting and treat her “Monica said “Thanks you,This means a lot to me, I love you so much “Alan said “I love you too”Monica said they share a kiss.

At Genevieve-Genevieve was getting Lorenzo Jr and Skye and A’dora Belle  dress and ready for Thanksgiving when Sunday Rose came in. “Mother, I love that dress “Sunday Rose said “Thanks it's new I got it at Caitlin a new shop in town “Genevieve said “I have to check it out “Sunday Rose said “Yes you do”Genevieve said she pick up young Skye when the maid came in with Harrison. “Harrison, We are going to Thanksgiving “Sunday Rose said “I know you're mother invited me to it “Harrison said “Yes I did”Genevieve said “Oh”Sunday Rose said “We sure go”Genevieve said they left.

At Dorian New house-Dorian was alone when their was a knock on the door it was Blair. “Blair you're here, Come into my new house “Dorian said “Do you know this house use to belong to a mob boss “Blair ask “No I didn't, I'm glad you are here we can have Thanksgiving “Dorian said “I'm on my way to pick up Starr and Sam and Jack and then have dinner with my father who I just found “Blair said “I get you're anger but I love you and I know you will come around and see what I did was for the best “Dorian said “It's not, You let me believe that my father raped my mother and that's how I was convinced “Blair said and left,

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment