Monday, May 15, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 26


The next day-Paul was at his champions office when Alexis came in. “Congratulations on you're win”Alexis said “It was nice running against you”Paul said “Yes I just hope you do a great job as mayor “Alexis said “I will. So what next for you”Paul ask “I will be just find “Alexis said and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was sitting down having tea and watching the news who were talking about the election when Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Good morning Genevieve “Skye said “Good morning, It looks like Paul is our new mayor “Genevieve said “The people have spoken “Lorenzo said “Yes, Let's go “have breakfast “Skye said as Sunday Rose came in. “Good morning “Sunday Rose said the nanny came in with the youngest children and they all went into the dining room and sit down to breakfast. “How was dinner last night “Skye ask “It was great, Nikolas Alexander is going to come over soon to get a ring, His going to ask Jenny to marry him”Genevieve said “That's great news”Skye said “Yes it is “Lorenzo said “Sunday Rose, What are you doing today “Genevieve ask “I'm going to the movie later “Sunday Rose said “With whom “Genevieve ask “His name is Kylie Matthew “Sunday Rose said “Matthew? Is his mother Courtney “Genevieve ask “Yes, Do you know her”Sunday Rose ask “You're father thought she was his mother but it turns out she wasn't, I thought she was dead “Genevieve said “I don't know the whole story yet but Kylie is a nice guy”Sunday Rose said “Who is father “Genevieve ask “It's not Grandfather “Sunday Rose said “I'm glad your moving on”Genevieve said “Yes me too but you need to be careful I'm going to do a background check on him”Lorenzo said “Papa I love you but I can take care of myself “Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose, Because of my work we have to be careful “Lorenzo said “Yes Papa, I do love that everyone want to protect me but I want to move on”Sunday Rose said “We want you happy too”Skye said “Yes, I would like to meet him “Genevieve said “Yes Mother “Sunday Rose said as Nikolas Alexander came in.

“Nikolas Alexander we heard about you're new and we are happy for you “Skye said “Thanks Nana, Hopefully Jenny will say yes”Nikolas Alexander said “How are you going to ask “Genevieve ask “At dinner tonight “Nikolas Alexander said “I will go get the ring “Genevieve said she went upstairs.
“Sunday Rose “Nikolas Alexander said “I'm happy for you, I need to get something out of my room “Sunday Rose said she went upstairs.

Genevieve was in her room and pick up the ring box and open her jewelry box and pull out the heart locked and look at it as Sunday Rose was watching from the hallway and went inside her mother room. “Mother, Who give you the locked”Sunday Rose ask “It's nothing, Let's go see you're brother “Genevieve said as she put the locked away and Sunday Rose was wondering why all the mysteries of the locked.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment