Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 38


At Genevieve-Genevieve was crying and looking at the locked when Skye came in. Genevieve put the locked away. “Mother, Why are you here”Genevieve ask “To talk to you, Why are you crying “Skye ask ‘I was just missing Alexander, Anyway why are you here “Genevieve ask “Genevieve I know about what you're father did to get my liver, Lorenzo told me all about it last night please don't say anything you're father saved me that's all”Skye said “Fine mother I will keep the secret “Genevieve said “Thank you, Genevieve are you keeping a secret? secrets come out and keeping them is hard”Skye said “I don't have a secret mother “Genevieve said “Genevieve,,I saw you put a locked away when I came in I never saw it before “Skye said “Mother, Just leave the secrets alone if it come out it's going to turn our family upside down especially Daddy his going to be so upset with me “Genevieve said “It's that bad”Skye ask “Yes”Genevieve said as she start to cry. “Genevieve, You can tell me I know it's hard keeping a secret especially when your an alcoholic “Skye said “Mother I can't tell you I don't want Daddy to know and I don't want to hurt you're marriage “Genevieve said “I just don't want you to drink “Skye said “I promise Mother I will not”Genevieve said “Does anyone know”Skye ask “No, I never told anyone not even Alexander “Genevieve said “Oh baby , I do wish you told me but I get it”Skye said they share a hug. “I will see you tomorrow at the mansion “Skye said and left.

At a house-Ava walk into her house. “It will all be out soon and we will take this town”Ava said to herself

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment