Monday, May 15, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 28


At The Quartermaine hotel-Blair and Alan were having breakfast together. “Blair, I'm sorry that I didn't know about you”Alan said “When did you stop seeing my mother “Blair ask “It was just about three months after we slept together that Addie left town and I lose contact with her , I didn't know she was pregnant “Alan said “Just like you didn't know that Skye mother was pregnant “Blair said “That was different story “Alan said “I do want to know you and I know you're family is worrying I'm here about money but I'm not “Blair said “I believe you, The family just has to deal with this their own way “Alan said “Yes”Blair said Rae came in and was wondering why Alan was talking to Blair and went by the table. “Alan, Blair I didn't know you were in town”Rae said “Yes,Skye didn't tell you, I'm Alan daughter “Blair said “Wow, Well I will let you both get back to you're breakfast.”Rae said and left.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy was packing up her belongs when Dorian came in.”Dorian Cramer,,Why are you here”Tracy ask “We need to talk about the past, How we both came between my sister and Alan”Dorian said “Alan , Can't know that I made sure his daughter Blair grow up in foster care “Tracy said “Why would I keep it a secret anymore “Dorian ask “What do you want? I'm going to be First Lady of Port Charles, So I can do anything you need “Tracy ask “I used to be a doctor a great one but I lost my medicine license and I want it back and to work at General Hospital “Dorian said “Deal”Tracy said they shake hands and Dorian left.

On the Docks-Genevieve was walking when she ran into Harrison. “Genevieve, You looks happy “Harrison said “I'm happy! I was just hired as attorney of the city “Genevieve said “That's great “Harrison said “Are you busying”Genevieve ask “No I was just walking “Harrison said “Do you want to celebrate “Genevieve ask she touch Harrison. “Yes, Let's get some lunch”Harrison said he took Genevieve hand and they left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment