Monday, May 29, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 10


The next day-At Carly/Lorenzo-Carly and Lorenzo were having coffee. “Are you nervous about having breakfast with Sierra “Carly ask “A little “Lorenzo said “You will be fine “Carly said as a man came in with flowers. “I have flowers for Mrs. Alcazar “The man said “Lorenzo, You shouldn't have”Carly said she look at the card as Lorenzo tip the man and he left.”It's from Sierra she sorry about breakfast the another day”Carly said “Their beautiful “Lorenzo said “Yes they are, Tell Sierra I love them and I accept her apology “Carly said “I will”Lorenzo said

At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra was downstairs and saw a box on the table and looking inside it and pull out a folder it was from Sierra college day when she study to be a hospital administrator. Grayson came in and pull Sierra behind her.”What are you looking at”Grayson ask “Just a old file from college”Sierra said “Do you want to get a job at the hospital”Grayson ask “I'm sure that the hospital has one and if they did they would not hire me”Sierra said “Stop beating yourself to down, You're smart”Grayson said “I love you Grayson Cassadine “Sierra said they share a kiss. “I sure go, Have a great time with you're father”Grayson said “Thanks, Will you be late tonight “Sierra ask as Grayson was putting on his jacket for his suits. “No, I will meet you at the hospital “Grayson said “Good”Sierra said “Let me walk you out “Grayson said they left.

At Skye/Ric-Skye and Ric were having breakfast with Richard. “Richard, Is their any woman in you're life”Skye ask “No mother it's hard to find love in the agency, I have to be so secretly with my job”Richard said “True”Ric said “I want to have a dinner party tonight not just to welcome you home but I want to tell everyone something “Skye said “Sound serious “Richard said “It is”Skye said “Mother, Are you okay”Richard ask “Yes”Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment