Friday, May 19, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 75


At General Hospital-in the hallway-Genevieve was holding her daughters and with Skye and Lorenzo and Sunday Rose and Nikolas Alexander when Julian Jr came by in a wheelchair. “I can go”Julian Jr said “Good”Genevieve said “So you have the children back “Julian Jr ask “Yes but Lorenzo Jr is dead”Genevieve said “I'm sorry, Is Julian here”Julian Jr ask “Yes, His in the hospital, We don't have a body for my son, Maybe you can talk to him”Genevieve said “Sure, Take me to his room “Julian Jr ask the nurse. “Genevieve, Let's sit down “Skye said she help Genevieve sit down. “This isn't going to be easy but if I had some answers it maybe “Genevieve said “Yes”Skye said as Rae came by. “Genevieve, Do you want to talk “Rae ask “No Grandma “Genevieve said

Julian room-Julian was lying in bed when Julian Jr came in push in his wheelchair. “Son, What happened to you “Julian ask “You happened! Having you as a father has cause me nothing but trouble! What did you do to Lorenzo Jr! Julian Jr yelled “I'm not talking without a lawyer! I'm you're father! Don't forget it! You are a Jerome! Julian said as Genevieve came in. “My favorite one night stand! Julian Jr this woman isn't you're mother she give you away and never told anyone about you! You were unwanted “Julian said “Tell me where my son body is and what you did with him! Genevieve yelled “No! Now get out! Julian yelled “Genevieve let's go home “Julian Jr said “Stay away from my son! Julian said “His my son! You are going to jail for a long time and you will die a lonely old man! Genevieve yelled and left with Julian Jr.

In the hallway-Skye and Lorenzo were talking to Dr. Webber about John. “Does our son need a nurse “Lorenzo ask “John does need someone to help take care of him and eject to his lifestyle now”Dr. Webber said “Yes, We will help our son”Skye said as Genevieve came by. “Mother is with the girls “Skye said “Thanks, We are going home “Genevieve said “We will go with you “Lorenzo said “No, John needs you “Genevieve said and left with Julian Jr and the girls.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment