Monday, May 15, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 27


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo and Nikolas Alexander were in the living room when Genevieve and Sunday Rose came back in. “Nikolas Alexander ,I have the ring you're father would like you to have “Genevieve said she give it to Nikolas Alexander. “Thanks you Mother “Nikolas Alexander said he kiss Genevieve and left with the ring. “Sunday Rose, When is Kylie coming to pick you up”Genevieve ask “He sure be here soon. Please be nice to him “Sunday Rose said “We will”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said as the maid came in with Kylie. “Kylie, I want you to meet my Grandparents Lorenzo and Skye Alcazar and my Mother Genevieve Cassadine “Sunday Rose said “Nice to meet you all”Kylie said “So where are you taking my daughter “Genevieve ask “Just to the movie and maybe lunch “Kylie said “We sure go”Sunday Rose said “Do you have money sweetheart “Genevieve ask “It's on me”Kylie said Sunday Rose And Kylie left. “Daddy, Please do a background check on him”Genevieve said “I will “Lorenzo said “I do hope his a good guy but I don't want Sunday Rose to get hurt again “Genevieve said “We don't either “Skye said Genevieve phone rang. “Genevieve Cassadine, Sure I will be their”Genevieve said and hang up the phone.”That was our mayor elect Paul asking me to meet him”Genevieve said and left. “I wonder what that's about “Skye said “Who knows”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I know when you are keeping something from me “Skye said “Find, I ask Paul if he wins to hire Genevieve as attorney of the city “Lorenzo said “Have you been helping Paul win”Skye ask “Yes we need a mayor on are side especially now that the boys are working in the business “Lorenzo said “I'm not upset that you are looking out for our family, Genevieve needs to feel like her old self”Skye said “Yes she does”Lorenzo said

At Skylar Gallery -Skylar and Mary were working on putting the new show for the gallery . “I'm glad I hire you, I really like you're work it's just want my gallery needs “Skylar said “I like working here too,We both have the same taste I art”Mary said “Yes”Skylar said

At Paul office-Paul was packing up his office that he use for the champions when Genevieve came in. “Genevieve, I'm glad you're here, Now that I'm going to be mayor soon I would like to hire you as attorney of the city “Paul said “You want me”Genevieve ask “Yes you're a great lawyer “Paul said “I don't have my license back “Genevieve said “Let me worrying about that “Paul said “I have young children, One who has special needs who may need me”Genevieve said “I get that my daughter has need to”Paul said “Yes, I will take it”Genevieve said “Good”Paul said they shake hands and Genevieve left..

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment