Sunday, May 14, 2017

Family part 2 ch 20


“Blair Quartermaine”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve had just finished breakfast with the youngest children. “Where is Sunday Rose “Skye ask “Sunday Rose has decided to go back to school starting today “Genevieve said “That's great”Skye said “Yes it is”Lorenzo said “Sunday Rose isn't the only one who wants her life back, I'm going to go back to my house now that mother is better “Genevieve said “Genevieve I'm not going to stop you but just don't rush this you just had a heart attack “Lorenzo said “I just want my life back “Genevieve said “We get that we just want you not to hurt you're recovery “Skye said “I will not”Genevieve said as Alan came in. “Genevieve and Skye I'm so glad you're both home “Alan said he hug Genevieve and Skye. “Thanks Grandfather I'm going to get the children and take them to the park “Genevieve said “Genevieve, Are you sure “Lorenzo ask “Yes”Genevieve said “Genevieve sure be fine “Alan said “Thanks Grandfather “Genevieve said and went upstairs. “I need to go to The Skye for a while, Well you be okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes Lorenzo I'm find “Skye said “I will hang out with Skye “Alan said Lorenzo left. “Skye, Are you okay “Alan ask “I was scared that I would died, I'm glad I got a donor I'm going to live my life and be happy “Skye said “I'm glad you're here too, Skye I have something to tell you I just found out last night that I have another daughter “Alan said “Wow! When was this”Skye ask “After I was with you're mother I slept with another one and it was just a one night stand “Alan said “Is she in town”Skye ask “Yes and you know her, It's Blair Cramer “Alan said “Blair Cramer is my sister! Skye yelled “Skye, I want to know her but I don't want it to change us”Alan said “I don't either I'm just in shock by this and I would watch you're bank account “Skye said “I will I just want to fix the past with Blair like I did with you “Alan said “I will try to be nice “Skye said “Thank you, I'm glad you're here Skye I love you”Alan said “I love you too”Skye said “I have to go to the hospital but I can call in if you want “Alan said “I will be fine I have my staff”Skye said “Alright, Call me if you need anything “Alan said and left . “I will not let Blair hurt my family “Skye said to herself.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment