Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 42


At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica and Ned and AJ and Lydia and Harrison and Genevieve and Skye and Lorenzo and Rae and Rick and Skylar and John and Luis and Lucas and Laurel and Blair and Tracy and Paul and Emily and Nikolas and Nikolas Alexander and Jenny . “Nikolas Alexander kneed down by Jenny,,Jenny, I have enjoyed being with you I love you so much”Nikolas Alexander said as he pull out a ring. “Will you marry me “Nikolas Alexander ask “Yes”Jenny said Nikolas Alexander got up and kiss Jenny as everyone clapped. “Welcome to the family “Genevieve said she hug Jenny. “Yes welcome “Nikolas said

“Looks like you're going to get another family member , And soon more Grandchildren “Blair said “Actually great grandchildren,Nikolas Alexander is my grandson my daughter raised him, Blancia  his mother is in heaven along with my daughter “Skye said Alice came in. “We have a Thanksgiving miracle! Alice said they went to the dining room. On the table was turkey and mash potatoes and salad and sweet potatoes and dinner roll and vegetables. “It's a miracle “Tracy said they sit down. “I just want to say that we have a lot to be thankful for, Skye beat the cancer and Genevieve better from the Mercury poison and we have more family members in our family baby A’Dora Belle and Nevaeh and Blair and Paul “Alan said “Their a empty chair ‘Sam said “That's my late daughter Lila Rae chair “Skye said “Yes and the empty chair at the a head of the table was my father “Alan said “Yes,,Let's sing and then we ate”Tracy said as Michael came in. “Sorry I'm late “Michael said and they sing the Thanksgiving song and then ate dinner.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment