Thursday, May 18, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 62


At Genevieve-Genevieve was holding Lorenzo Jr favorite truck when Skye came by. “You're father is going to bring you're babies home “Skye said “After everything that has happened with Daddy and I this week now I need him the most and I have to trust him to bring my babies home “Genevieve said  “I know but you can trust you're father to bring you're children home “Skye said as Skylar came in with a tray of tea and sandwich. “Genevieve come eat “Skylar said as Sunday Rose and Kylie came in. “Sunday Rose, Are you okay “Genevieve ask “Not really “Sunday Rose said Genevieve touch Sunday Rose hair she know that Sunday Rose love A’dora Belle. Nikolas Alexander and came back in as Lorenzo and Luis and John came in. “Did you find anything “Genevieve ask her father. “Not yet but I have a lean”Lorenzo said “Who do you think it is”Genevieve ask Lorenzo went by Genevieve. “Genevieve just trust me that I will bring you're children home to you”Lorenzo said “I'm trying, I’m going to call Julian Jr I want to check on him”Genevieve said she left the room and Lorenzo follow her. “Genevieve, Don't “Lorenzo said “Why not “Genevieve ask “I think it was Ava so I have her and to get her to talk I took Julian to”Lorenzo said “Don't hurt my son”Genevieve said “I will not his one of Ava weakness that's why I took him”Lorenzo said “Thank you, Ava on the other hand no one will miss her just make sure we fine my children first”Genevieve said “I know how to handle this”Lorenzo said they share a hug.

At General Hospital-Alan and Monica were working when Emily came in she was late for her shift. “Emily you're late”Monica said “I know I'm sorry something is going on”Emily said “What is it”Alan ask “My grandchild have been kidnapping”Emily said “No, Have the cops found anything “Alan ask “No cops, Lorenzo is looking for them “Emily said “I'm going to see Genevieve “Alan said “Go I will cover for you “Monica said Alan kiss Monica and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment