Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 45


At General Hospital-Laurel was working when Skye came by. “Mother, Why are you here”Laurel ask “I have a check up but I need you're help first “Skye said she pull Laurel to the side so they could talk. “What is it”Laurel ask “I need you to break into you're sister Genevieve file from Dr.Kelly office ‘Skye ask,”Why”Laurel ask as Lorenzo came by. “Skye, Laurel what's going on”Lorenzo ask “Nothing,I'm just talking to our daughter “Skye said Dr. Webber came by. “Skye, Are you ready “Dr. Webber ask “Yes, Let's go”Skye said Skye and Lorenzo left with Dr. Webber.

At Ava house-Ava was at home unpacking when their was a knock on the door Ava open it was Genevieve. “I was wondering when you would find out I was back”Ava said “Is he here”Genevieve ask “You lost that right about him when you give him to me “Ava said as a man was listening to them. “How long are you staying “Genevieve ask “For as long as I need to”Ava said “If I were you I would not challenge my father”Genevieve said and left. The man came by. “Genevieve still beautiful as ever and upset that we are here “The man said “Yes, We will have our revenge on the Alcazar soon”Ava said “Oh yes we will “The man said

At General Hospital-Dr. Webber office-Skye and Lorenzo were sitting down and holding hands. “So is my cancer gone”Skye ask “Yes, You are all clear and healthy “Dr. Webber said “Thank you so much”Skye said “Yes, Thank you “Lorenzo said “You're welcome “Dr. Webber said Skye and Lorenzo left the room.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment