Monday, May 15, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 29


At Luis/Lucas-Nevaeh was crying and Luis was holding her trying to get her to stop crying when Lucas came in with some grocery in his hands. “How is everything going “Lucas ask “Not good, I feed her and change her but Nevaeh will not stop crying “Luis said their was a knock on the door it was Skye. “Mother, Why are you here”Luis ask “To see my newest granddaughter “Skye said she took Nevaeh and she stop crying. “How did you do that “Luis ask “I have the touch, How are things going “Skye ask “It's been hard figure out a schedule and what Nevaeh need “Luis said “You both will get it, I have a gift for her”Skye said she give the bag to Luis it was some dressing and tops. “You both aren't alone I can help, Are you going to hire a nanny “Skye ask “Yes, We haven't pick out one yet “Lucas said “I can help if you need it “Skye said “Thanks Mother “Luis said “Is Laurel going to be a part of Nevaeh life “Skye ask “Yes, We want Laurel to be her Godmother “Lucas said “That's wonderful “Skye said “Thanks “Luis said “Well I sure go”Skye said and left. “Thanks Lucas for agreeing about Laurel being the godmother “Luis said “You're welcome “Lucas said they share a kiss.

At The Quartermaine hotel-Genevieve and Harrison were having lunch. The waiter came back.”How is everything “The waiter ask “We would like some champagne “Harrison said “No thanks you”Genevieve said the waiter left. “Harrison, I'm a alcoholic “Genevieve said “Sorry I didn't know “Harrison said “No you didn't it's okay”Genevieve said “We can celebrate without it “Harrison said “Yes we can “Genevieve said

On the Docks-Sunday Rose and Kylie were walking,”The movie was great “Kylie said “Yes it was. I haven't had a day like this in a long time”Sunday Rose said “I'm glad you had a great time”Kylie said “I hope we do this again “Sunday Rose said “Me too”Kylie said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment