Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Family part 2 ch 51


At The Skye's-Lorenzo and Skylar and Luis and Lucas and Laurel and John and Genevieve and Alan and Monica and Nikolas and Emily and Rae and Rick and Tracy and Paul and Blair and Michael and Lydia and Sunday Rose and Nikolas Alexander and Jenny and Harrison were their getting party all set up, “Lorenzo everything looks perfect “Rae said “Thanks you, We have a lot to celebrate “Lorenzo said “Yes we do, I know what you did for my daughter and I'm glad did it, You saved Skye “Rae said “I would do it again “Lorenzo said “We need to hide “Skylar said everyone hide as Skye and AJ came in. “Why are here “Skye ask “Surprise! Happy Birthday Skye “Everyone said “I can't believe you did this for me, My birthday isn't for a couple weeks “Skye said “We want you to be surprised, We want to show you how much we love you and are glad the cancer is gone “Lorenzo said “Thank you so much “Skye said she kiss him. “Skye, I do want to make peace with us it wasn't worth it getting upset over Max”Blair said “Thank you Blair, You're right he wasn't worth it just leave my husband alone “Skye said “I will “Blair said she went on stage and sing, “Lorenzo dance with Skye. “Skye , I'm not going anywhere I'm right where I need to be “Lorenzo said they share a kiss,

“Genevieve are you okay “Harrison ask “No someone at Skye school called her the R word “Genevieve said “I'm sorry”Harrison said “I just didn't know how to handle it”Genevieve said “Just tell Skye you love her”Harrison said

“Lorenzo this is a great party “Skye said “Good you deserve it “Lorenzo said as a young man came in. Lorenzo saw him come by. “Who are you? This is a private party “Lorenzo said “I'm Julian Jerome Jr,You're grandson “He said as he look at Genevieve. “What did you say? “Lorenzo ask “Hello Genevieve or I sure say Mother “Julian Jerome Jr said “Genevieve! Lorenzo yelled

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment