Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 43


At The Quartermaine-Alan and Monica and Tracy and Paul and Dillon and Ned and Skye and AJ and Nikolas and Emily and Nikolas Alexander and Jenny and John and Laurel and Luis and Lucas and Lorenzo and Blair and Rae and Rick and Starr and Lydia and Michael and Sam and Jack and Genevieve and Harrison and Skylar had just finished dinner. “Dinner was wonderful it was nice to have a real Thanksgiving for a chance instead of pizza “Skylar said “Yes it was, Uncle AJ , Have you heard from Constance”Genevieve ask “Yes she great working as a lawyer in LA”AJ said “That's great”Genevieve said “I have some news to share since I won the election I have picked my city of attorney and it's Genevieve “Paul said “Congratulations “Alan said “Thanks Grandfather, Paul is taking a chance with me”Genevieve said “No I'm not taking a chance your a great lawyer and the town will be lucky to have you “Paul said “Paul is right “Lorenzo said “I can't wait to get started “Genevieve said “You're going to be great sis”Skylar said “Let's go to the den for dessert “Monica said they went into the den expect Skye and Alan . “Daddy, You lied to me you know my daughter secrets I overheard you and Genevieve talking, Did Genevieve have a baby she give up “Skye said Alan just shake his head. “Yes,I didn't want too keep this from you”Alan said “Is it bad”Skye ask “Yes”Alan said

In The Den -Monica and Tracy and Paul and Lorenzo and AJ and Blair and Sam and John and Laurel and Luis and Lucas and Genevieve and Harrison and Skylar and Rae and Rick and Jenny and Nikolas Alexander and Emily and Nikolas were in the den having dessert. “Now since Skye not in the room don't forget her surprises birthday party is in a few weeks and it has to be perfect, Blair you can come if you agree to behave at my wife party”Lorenzo said “Yes I will behave I'm not here to hurt anyone “Blair said “Good”Lorenzo said Alan and Skye came in the room. “Is everything okay “Lorenzo ask “Yes”Skye said they share a hug.

Genevieve pick up a picture that was on the fireplace when a Harrison came by. “Who's that “Harrison ask “My late Great Grandmother, I never meet her but I wish I did”Genevieve said “She beautiful “Harrison said “I wish I was like her she was always forgive “Genevieve said “I wish I was like that too forgive “Harrison said they share a kiss.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment